About Paola Langella
Paola Langella started to study Pilates after a neck injury that ended her dancing career. Paola Langella believes in Pilates as a miracle for the body that can help people to get the body and mind in the shape they desire.
As a qualified STOTT Pilates instructor, Paola Langella’s classes offer a full resistance workout by mobilising and working every single muscle of the body to achieve a long and lean shape.
Paola Langella’s Personal Training Qualifications & Experience
- Stott Pilates Diploma, Mat & Reformer Pilates & Sports Nutrition (YMCA, London 2012 – 2013).
- Pilates Instructor at luxury boutique gym Core Collective, Holland Park, London (2017). Pilates MOTR Teacher at Form Studios, Notting Hill, London (2016 – Present).
- Pilates Instructor at Good Vibes Studios, Covent Garden, London (2013 – 2016).
- Pilates Instructor at Nordic Balance members club in Piccadilly, London (2013 – 2015).
- Rehabilitative Pilates Instructor & Business Partner at Naval Mair Osteopaths, London (2013 – 2014).
Paola Langella Gallery